Protection measures COVID-19
« ‘Ia ora na e Maeva », Hello and Welcome!
Dear Travelers, Dear Partners
It is with great joy that our hotel will once again welcome its customers this summer, from June 26th 2020 for domestic tourism and July 15th for international customers.
Check out the terms of entry here: https://tahititourisme.com/covid-19/
Far from mass tourism, French Polynesia benefits, more than ever, from all the assets to guarantee our customers a safe and entertaining travel experience. And especially on the preserved island of Huahine, also called the Garden of Eden which will show all the riches of nature, with its archaeological sites, its turquoise lagoon and luxuriant vegetation. It is in this soothing environment that our customers will evolve, in an establishment offering a friendly, caring and human dimension.
Although the COVID-19 epidemic has been fully contained in French Polynesia, we remain sensitive to the protection of our customers and our teams. In accordance with the recommendations set out by health organizations and government authorities, the Hotel Le Mahana is readjusting its operational organization and implementing new health protocols:
In your bungalow
- Respect of the precautionary periods before cleaning the bungalows between each client
- Disinfection of the bungalow with an ecological and approved solution, and reinforced cleaning of all the elements of the bungalow (interior, exterior furniture and equipment)
- Removal of bungalows of all non-essential objects and elements (decorative pillows, brochures…)
In the public places of the hotel (beach and restaurant)
- During the airport transfer service, distribution of occupants by groups traveling together, as well as reinforced cleaning of the vehicle on each transfer
- The reception of our customers in the lobby will be regulated in compliance with the rules of distancing
- Enhanced digitalization of purchasing and booking procedures
- Disinfection of all interior and exterior furniture (deckchairs, table, chairs…) as well as offices
- Regular disinfection of contact points and public places (door handles, public toilets…)
- Disinfection of leisure equipment available to customers
- Access to the beach will be regulated and strictly reserved for our customers staying at the hotel
The Hotel Le Mahana team and our customers:
- Training of our teams in new health protocols by competent health teams
- Information to our customers of the instructions and new health rules implemented
- If social distancing cannot be respected, wearing a mask or a protective visor
- Limitation of the number of people near the counters in compliance with the rules of distancing
- Provision of hand washing points or hydroalcoholic solutions for all
At all times, our team will be concerned about your well-being and satisfaction.
We look forward to meeting you again for a stay full of flavors and experiences.
Now is the time to get away!
See you very soon. « Mauruuru », thank you.
Hotel Le Mahana Huahine